These are 5 things for which you can be fined:
- New listings not submitted to the MLS within 4 calendar days. The 4 days are counted from the Begin Date entered on the listing, NOT the date the listing was submitted to Flex.
- Pending status not submitted to the MLS within 4 calendar days of the Pending Date.
- Closed status not submitted to the MLS within 4 calendar days of the Closed Date.
- A photo not submitted within 4 calendar days of the date the listing was submitted to the MLS. (You MUST have at least one exterior photo of the property regardless of Property Type.)
- Branding – Office/Agent contact information or links that lead to that information entered in fields for public view. This includes signs or tagging on photos.
Please remember you have 20 days to contest a fine. To do so, send an email to [email protected] with the MLS number, address of the property, and reason why you feel you should not be fined. You should attach documentation to validate your reason. Send the Employment Contract to correct a Begin Date, the Contract to correct a Pending Date, the Closing Disclosure/Settlement Statement to correct the Closed Date. If the documents were received late, you will need to provide the dated envelope/email to verify.