WHAT: CRS Designation Course: Creating Listing Abundance
WHEN: January 7, 2021 • 8:00am-5:00pm
WHERE: GSBOR Classroom
WHO: Rich Sands
Effective and efficient systems for listing and pricing properties is essential for success as a residential real estate agent. Creating Listing Abundance provides the knowledge and tools needed to develop and sharpen your listing and pricing systems and strategies. Some of the topics in this fast-paced, information-rich course include the listing mindset, sources of listing business, the listing appointment and presentation, and handling the competition.
After successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Develop a listing mindset focused on market knowledge, self-awareness, and providing excellent service to your clients
- Tap into traditional and modern/digital sources of listing business
- Create and deliver compelling, customized listing presentations that focus on your clients’ needs
- Provide seller guidance and counseling on how to leverage market analysis data and the importance of proper positioning
- Effectively manage seller concerns, resistance, and objections
Visit https://www.nar.realtor/education/designations-and-certifications/crs#crsed to find the CRS designation requirements.
COST: $87.50 (OR Bundle CRS & REBAC for $175)
REGISTER: HERE or by calling 417.883.1226