7 Things Successful Agents Do Differently: A Proven Business System
An 8 CRS Credit Course for credit toward CRS designation or maintenance
– (Not eligible for Continuing Education Credit) –
WHEN: August 21, 2019 • 9:00AM-5:00PM
WHERE: GSBOR Classroom
WHO: Nate Johnson
This course demonstrates those things that successful agents do different from the average agent. It gives specific strategies and marketing systems to move their business to the next stage of success both professionally and financially. Attendees will learn how to organize their real estate career like a business, learn how to leverage their market statistics, learn how to plan for retirement and learn how to implement marketing to make these things happen. Agents of all experience level will find benefit in discovering how to take their business to the next stage of success.
After attending this course, learners will be able to
- Identify the differences in treating a real estate career like a business versus acting like an employee in order to take control of the business decisions, treat all customers and clients consistently, and produce a consistent profit
- Determine the goals for their business for three, five and fifteen years from the date of the course to develop specific strategic plans that will lead to business success
- Realize the importance of understanding the local and regional real estate market statistics and their personal statistics in order to better establish goals and develop sales strategies
- List the five stages and barriers of business growth to give the ability to transition business at the appropriate time
- Establish a personal, business and marketing budget to guide the real estate business spending plan
- Recognize the retirement needs of a real estate agent in order to have enough savings
- Draft a complete marketing plan to properly promote the business for consistent and calculated growth
There will be a 25 question exam at the end of the class.
GSBOR Members: $75
Non-GSBOR Members: $95
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.
Candidates may earn CRS Designation credit only if they take the course exam and receive a passing score of 70% percent or better. CRS Designees seeking Designation Maintenance credit do not need to take the exam, but must sign in with the proctor.